Noise ColourFit Pro 2 : Review after ten days of use.
Already, there are many smart watch brands in the market, but Noise is one of them.One of Noise’s best-selling smartwatches is the ColorFit Pro 2.
The competing smart watches of this watch are boAt Storm Smartwatch, VIKYUVI Vikbit Pro, Syska SW100 and many more.
But there are also reasons for people to like it.I will comment on this blog today. I have been using this watch for 10 days. I will also tell you what points I like about this watch and what points I don’t like. I will also tell you about the circumstances under which you can buy this watch.So let’s first find out some important things about this watch.
Something about Noise ColorFit Pro 2
It’s a smart watch from Noise. The watch is available on many e-commerce websites such as Flipkart and Amazon, but you can also find it on the off-line market.
The watch received a rating of 4.5 on Flipkart, while it received a rating of 4 on Amazon.
Speaking of its specifications, it has 3.3 cm full touch controls.
You can also see the Improved color IPS LCD screen.
If we talk about Battery life, it can last up to 10 days. With this watch you will get multiple tracking modes as well as health tracking and menstrual tracking.
It gives you many watch faces that improve your experience.
The watch is also IP68 rated waterproof so that it doesn’t get worse in your sweat or some water.
This will get you a real time notification which means that when you get a notification on your mobile you will get a notification on your watch at the same time.
You also get a 1 year warranty with this watch.
In color options you will get Black, Blue, Gray, Red, Teal. Its price ranges from 2,500 to 3,500.
Points that I like
- Battery hour: It has a battery back-up of up to 10 hours which is great. I am using it myself and I like its battery back-up.
- tracking modes: Its tracking modes work great. heart rate monitor is an important feature. Menstrual cycle tracking is also a unique and important feature that is given in this watch.
- Full touch controls: Many of the watches available in this budget do not have full touch controls, but you do get them at this hour.
- Waterproof: This watch is IP68 rated waterproof which makes it unique.
points that I don’t like
- Calling features: You will get some watches in this budget that you get calling features but this watch does not have calling features.
- Customization: Many watches in this budget give you more customization options than this watch. This is not a big deal.